Free Shipping | 3-4 Day Delivery Across India | CoD Available
ATTENTION! - Beware of the cheap counterfeits in the market sold by many other marketplaces/shops online. If in doubt, always ask for the authorization certificate / invoice to confirm the authenticity of the product.
We are the authorized distributor of the brand "CCA" by manufacturer "Dongguan Shengyu Acoustic Technology Co. ltd" and source our products directly from the them.
If you are a victim of fraud, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to take it up with the company. Happy Shopping :)
- Product Name: CCA NRA
- Brand: CCA
- Earphone type: In Ear
- Impedance: 25Ω±10%
- Earphone sensitivity: 103db±3db
- Frequency response range:20Hz-40KHz
- Plug Type: 3.5mm straight
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Color: Cyan
- Whether with cable: Yes
- Earphone connector:2pin connector
- Whether with mic: No mic/With mic
- Whether can replacement cable: Yes
- Driver unit: 1 Electrostatic drive units+ 1 3*Magnetic Dynamic unit
Advantages of electrostatic unit:
- The distortion rate is lower than the moving iron unit
- High sound density, strong ability to restore details.
- The high frequency sensitivity in the frequency response range of 20KHZ is higher than that of moving iron at the same frequency.
- Acoustic phase is stable, easy to expand the high frequency matrix
- Quality consistency is better than moving coil and moving iron
CCA electrostatic unit specification introduction:
- The size is 6.8mm diameter circle
- The sounding principle is a sounding unit designed based on the reverse principle of electret wheat in the wind. It can also be called an electret electrostatic unit. Static electricity is mainly charged by the diaphragm, so it is called static electricity.
- It belongs to the low-voltage driving sound unit
- Compared with the traditional high-voltage electrostatic unit, our electrostatic unit is easier to drive, the weak point is the non-full frequency output
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.