Please install the product following the method below.
Install the electrostatic sticker
Remove the protective film of the electrostatic sticker then install it in the recommended area on the windshield, as shown in the figure below. Please clean the windshield, and remove the air bubbles between the electrostatic sticker and the windshield during the installation.
Connect the Dash Cam Pro to the bracket
Lock the bracket to the Dash Cam Pro, as shown in the figure below. You will hear a snap when it is in place.
Attach the Dash Cam Pro
Remove the protective sticker on the Dash Cam Pro bracket and attach the Dash Cam Pro to the center of the electrostatic sticker, as shown in the figure below.
Press the bracket mount by hand to ensure that the heat resistant adhesive is in close contact with the electrostatic sticker.
Connect the power supply
As shown in the figure, run the power cable along the top of the windshield, down pillar A, and around the passenger-side glove compartment. Arrange the end so that it runs to the cigarette lighter port. After connecting it to the car charger, plug the charger into the port.
Adjust the Dash Cam Pro angle
Turn on the Dash Cam Pro and adjust the camera angle up and down against the preview screen to ensure that the camera is facing the front.
As an accessory, this product must be used together with the 70mai Dash Cam Pro or other compatible recorders. After being properly installed and connected with the main device, you can enable ADAS and other functions on the device.
This product can only receive satellite signals and obtain information on the current latitude and longitude. After the main device is configured, the functions implemented by the product may be different according to the function definition of the maindevice. For details, refer to the function definition of the main device.
Please install the GPS mount holder as shown below.
1. Place an electrostatic sticker on the proper position of the front windshield.
2. Slide the GPS mount holder to the main unit in the direction shown in the figure and push it to the very top.
3. Remove the sticker from the base of the GPS mount holder and attach the mount holder and the main unit onto the electrostatic sticker.
Please follow the installation guide when installing this product. We are not responsible for damages caused by improper installation.
Do not plug or unplug the GPS mount holder while the main device is powered on to avoid damaging the product.
The GPS mount holder is powered by the main device.
When the main device is turned on (except for when in parking monitoring mode), the GPS mount holder will also turn on automatically. When the main device is turned off or in sleep mode, the GPS mount holder will also be turned off automatically.
The GPS mount holder is powered by the main device is only when the main device is powered by an external power source. If the main device does not have an external power supply, it will not be able to power the GPS mount holder and will not enable ADAS.
Q: Why can’t the recorder detect the GPS mount holder inserted?
· Please check if the GPS mount holder is properly installed on the recorder bracket.
· Please check if the recorder is connected to an external power supply. Only by this can the recorder supplies power to the GPS mount holder. Only about 15 seconds after the GPS mount holder is inserted can the recorder detect the GPS mount holder. Please enter settings in the recorder after 15 seconds to set ADAS.
· Please check if the recorder is in the parking monitoring mode. In this mode, the GPS mount holder is off.