Limited Warranty Coverage
SkullSaints ("we," "us," or "our") is committed to providing you with high-quality products. This Limited Warranty outlines the terms and conditions under which we offer warranty coverage for SkullSaints branded mini PCs ("Product"). This Limited Warranty is applicable from the date of purchase, as indicated on your sales receipt, and is subject to the terms and conditions specified herein.
The warranty period for your SkullSaints Mini PC is 12 months unless specified otherwise for specific components or accessories. The warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the Product and is non-transferable.
During the warranty period, SkullSaints warrants that the Mini PC is free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and proper use. If the Product fails to operate as intended during this period, SkullSaints, at its sole discretion, will provide hardware warranty service, which may include repair or replacement of defective components. Any components replaced under this Limited Warranty become the property of SkullSaints.
Exclusions from Warranty Coverage
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by you or any non-authorized third party.
- Alteration, cancellation, or removal of the Mini PC's serial number, components, or accessories.
- Damage resulting from accidents, natural disasters, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or use under abnormal conditions.
- Damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to peripheral devices.
- Damage resulting from external electrical faults or accidents such as by using unauthorized adapter
- Damage from use outside the operation or storage parameters or environment detailed in the User’s Manual.
- Damage resulting from the use of parts not manufactured or sold by SkullSaints.
- Damage to or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media, or costs associated with data recovery.
- Damage from third-party software or viruses.
- Software loss or data loss that may occur during repair or replacement.
- Any (free) accessories delivered with the Mini PC, such as a mouse or keyboard.
- In case of software defects, SkullSaints will repair or replace the software at its discretion.
- Products not purchased from an authorized SkullSaints Dealer/Reseller.
Returning your Product to SkullSaints for warranty service does not automatically guarantee free repairs. Upon receipt of your Product, the SkullSaints service center reserves the right to verify the validity of your warranty and warranty service request.
Data and Confidential Information
SkullSaints, its authorized service providers, or resellers are not responsible for any confidential, proprietary, or personal information contained in the Product you return for any reason. Prior to returning your Product, you must remove all such information from the device.
Complete Product Return
When requesting service, please provide the complete Product rather than individual disassembled parts. SkullSaints cannot initiate the service process if only single parts are provided.
This Limited Warranty is subject to change without notice, and the most current version will be applicable at the time of product purchase. SkullSaints reserves the right to update and modify the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty as necessary.
For warranty-related inquiries and service requests, please fill the form below -