Real Life Performance Test
Works with almost all apps Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, Premier Pro, After Effects, AutoCAD, Chrome, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
Connect Multiple Devices
Independent Product Reviews
I am a Stock market Trader. I wanted to buy a pc which can run multi monitor display. Most common recommendations on YouTube were with high processor speed desktop pc with graphics card, then I came to know about Rudra minipc via YouTube videos. But I was not so sure whether Rudra minipc will do the job. I bought Rudra minipc 500GB SSD, 16GB RAM from the view point of running 3 displays at at time. I have been using it for about 3 weeks with two 27 inch monitors satisfactorily, mainly for browsing, sometimes 10 tabs of different websites simultaneously. I may add another monitor in future. It runs other applications like MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) equally well. I feel that I made the right choice, and saved huge amount of money, as this mini pc served the purpose very well.
The mini computer is awesome!
Its still new, I am still in process of using it but a few things to note:
1) Streams 4k content on a 4k TV without stuttering.
2) Windows 11 is genuine and runs fluently
3) If you leave the machine on sleep for a while, windows takes a while to work, this is a machine you would like to shut down, having said that I think the problem is limited to Windows, or maybe startup items.
4) Left the system on overnight and on sleep, no heating issues
5) You can order from the ElectroniksIndia website, it is trustworthy
6) Connectivity works well
7) The grounding isn't great, if you're connecting metal items via USB, you might encounter a shock. (Not really an issue though, the entire structure is plastic, so you won't be electrocuted unless you're trying to)
So far very happy with my purchase, great job Skull Saints! :D
Best for stock trading. Use three display. Budget friendly.
Value for money. Awesome for multiple screen users